You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Duke_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I like this
To be honest i think im the first one to like this so i will like to say why

1.Potion Shop Prices

- Potions that are purchased from the potion shop are now incremental, every time you purchase a potion the price of the next will increase by 1 million gold.

I like this one as then players will after a while they will realized that the GC Shop potions are cheaper then GC Market will move more and GC Shop used more maybe more $ Spenders

2.REMEMBER To Lumber!

- If you do not lumber for 168 hours (7 days) and are above level 1 lumber level then you will drop back one lumber level.

This Update will keep players which want to play the game even more active. So players at lumber level wont dare to leave the game that long

3. Bank Taxes For Heavy Hoarders

- Bank taxes are now in place. These taxes only take effect if you have over a certain amount of gold in the vault.

Over 10,000,000 : 0.1% tax every reset day at 00:00 game time.

Over 100,000,000 : 1% tax every reset day at 00:00 game time.

Over 500,000,000 : 1.5% tax every reset day at 00:00 game time.

Over 1,000,000,000 : 2% tax every reset day at 00:00 game time.

This one has been tricky but i think this could turn good it mean less gold money in the game so new players will come into a less richer environment and the markets will now change a lot.

4. Clan Vault Size

- The size of clans vaults have been limited to 1 billion. If you wish to increase your clan vault size, you can do so at a cost of 1 medal per 250,000,000 increase.

(If your clan already had over the 1bn vault limit, then the remainder has been pushed back to your clan owners bank.)

This idea has to be the best as again involves medals and to be honest the more we can use the medals the better also it doesn't let all the higher rank clans store there gold away.

Im happy for any feedback!

No Signature

Time Posted: June 17 2011 12:24 pm EDT
Last updated: June 19 2011 05:35 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: