You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quiet_Quince

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mine
I've been playing Dark Warriors for around two years now, and there are many reasons why I return daily to the game.

When i joined the game, I found a lively and helpful community that taught me to play better. Whether it was Shellisa teaching me how to play in newbie chat, or GoldenArms teaching me to bank my gold by robbing me, various players helped me grow and adapt. There was. and continues to be, a lively community in chat. They even chased me down outside the game when work kept me away for longer than expected. I was very touched that people all over the world noticed my absence and reached out to make sure i was ok. It's that kind of ciommunity - we care first that you are ok in real life, then how you play the game.

Within the greater fabric of the community, we are also woven into tighter little knots around our clans. I've spent over a year with my clan now, and we talk every day..... A couple of the players may even end up at my real life wedding next year (I know, scary right?)

The game itself is great too. My favorite thing is the variety that it offers. There are great player vs. player rivalries that develope over time as we battle eachother in the ven. There are also new puzzles being introduced continually, toi keep play from becoming rote.

I think the ongoing developement of the game is one of the most unique features. We find the developers inb chat almost every day. There are feedback forums that let players introduce ideas and influence the evolution of the game. That responsiveness is something I've never seen in another online game.

Quiet

No Signature

Time Posted: June 14 2011 01:34 am EDT
Last updated: June 14 2011 01:34 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: