You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_Of_Hearts

[+1] [-1]

Subject: *~SPOILER~* Red Lobster Guide *~SPOILER~*
For all those people who have asked for this, I give you the Red Lobster Guide. I'm not sure if this has already been put up, and if it has I can just take it down. According to Tom, this is permitted as long as SPOILER is placed in the title, so I think this fits in nicely.

To start, go to Westland > Red Lobster

You will see

You wander into the street looking around but it seems there is not much to see right now

Click on the words RIGHT NOW

1st Stage: Somewhere outside Red Lobster

You turn right and a small peasant like man scurries quickly past you, slightly knocking you in his dismay. The shock makes you stumble back into the street and you notice a small ally way with some light coming from the end. You decide to investigate and wander down slowly with your weapon at the ready. You reach the end and find a small seating area but nobody seems to be around. You decide to sit for a minute and admire the beauty around you when a large man with a jolly round face comes and sits beside you. Feeling rather awkward you force yourself to converse with this stranger...

Words in 1st Stage

1. Your username

2. fight

3. dance

4. fat

5. cook

6. fish

After Paul starts talking about his kitchen you can now find a piece a paper with a random number on it. This number is found in the Dark Forest and will appear repeatedly, if randomly. Every number is unique. No one else other than you can use the number. Of course that means you can’t use other players number.

You might miss the number if you click too quickly though. It happened to me too. Don't worry since the paper will appear in your logs.

After you enter the numbers you will advance to the 2nd stage.

Stage 2 : The Kitchen

You enter Paul’s kitchen and spot lots of pots and pans all hanging around and wonder what everything is for. You are unsure of what to do here, maybe Paul can help?

You don’t need a shark or the leaves for this stage you can just enter the fruity slime number and move on but once you do you cannot move back

Words:

1. Shark

You throw a shark into the air, it lands on the top surface and Paul begins to slice and dice it before throwing it in a sizzling pan. It is soon ready and you enjoy it gaining +5 Energy!

- That is +5 energy not +MAX. It will only replenish 5 energy.

- Previously, it was 15 energy. Now it isnerfed to 5 energy.

2. Willow

- need 31 willow leaves

effect: gain 15 platinum

You throw a handful of 30 willow leaves into a bowl, Paul starts to mix the leaves with another unknown mixture and it begins to glow in the bowl. Its soon ready and you enjoy it gaining +15 Platinum!

3. Holly

- need 31 holly leaves

Effect: gain 2 helix

You throw a handful of 30 holly leaves into a bowl, Paul starts to mix the leaves with another unknown mixture and it begins to glow in the bowl. It is soon ready and you enjoy it gaining +2 Helix!

Next stage code: Find gold covered in fruity slime in the Dark Forest. Remember the gold amount. That’s the code you need to proceed to next stage.

Stage 3: Meat Room

You enter the room and it feels really cold, there’s meat hanging from the ceiling and there’s a rancid smell hitting you directly in the face. You spot a small crack in the corner and there seems to be a door within the floor? Paul suddenly reappears at the door and asks what the hell you are doing!?

To proceed to next stage from here type : sapphires

Be warned though, you will lose 2 of your sapphires.

Stage 4: Small Room

You feel yourself falling at pace as you miss the rung on the ladder, dropping down further and further until you finally hit the floor at the bottom with a thud. You feel everything going black... You awake in a small room, not wide enough to lie down and too small to stand up. There are scratches down the walls and a strange engraving that looks like a picture of some kind of animal? What would you like to do?

To proceed: type scratch over and over again.

First the wall will crumble and then a tiny hole will appear and later you can go out using the hole.

Stage 5: Great Arena Underground

You find yourself in the undergrounds of The Arena, it seems you were being kept locked up to fight! There is a long corridor in front of you and lots of strange noises coming from somewhere. You hear constant dripping and it’s too dark to see much of anything, nobody else is around but in the faint distance you can hear a whisper saying Destiny over and over...?

words:

walk

search

bang

OK, you will automatically be attacked by an Amoured Troll with 15,000 hitpoints. Unless you are an acolyte then it generally takes till you are over level 50 to be able to defeat it.

You hear the pitter patter of some kind of footsteps, they slowly get louder and faster as the noise begins to boom around you. You realize something is coming for you and quickly hook the chain over the door, just as you finish an armored troll runs through the door crashing straight into it cracking his armor!

He stares at you in a seriously angry fashion and leaps into the air to attack you...

After beating the Troll, you search him and find a selection of keys and 10 helix stones!

Stage 6: Bridge

You wander out of the door and find yourself in another part of the arena, the floor seems really dusty and you can see a bridge up ahead. You sneak over, making sure to look around you, keeping cautious. You reach the edge of the bridge and notice there is a huge drop underneath, you can see lots of broken slats on the bridge, what would you like to do?

word :

search

untie

climb

You untie the rope on the bridge and it drops to make a ladder down into the canyon...

ok to proceed to next stage you need to unequip all your equipment. I mean all, including your mining axe,

then type climb

You start to climb down the ladder but you feel yourself suddenly attacked by serpents coming from holes in the rock!

Stage 7 : Cave

You climb inside the cave, its a really tight squeeze as you shuffle along but it begins to get bigger as you wander down. There seems to be small carvings in the wall but you are unsure of what they could mean, its too dark to see all of them but you can see one of them that reads 'mppl vqxbset boe zpv xjmm tff'. You have no idea what it could mean?

mppl vqxbset boe zpv xjmm tff = look upwards and you will see

Enter it in the text box.

You look upwards and spot a small lantern. You strike some flint and light it up...

word : throw

You throw the lantern up ahead and it explodes in front of your eyes, you spot the glimpse of an eye of some kind of creature!

To advance type: approach

You approach where you saw the eyes with caution, slowly climbing into the cave, as it gets smaller and smaller in size. As you raise your sword to take a shot at the moving shadow, you suddenly realise it is a man!

Hi, I’m Cerali, you can put down your weapon, I’m not going to cause you any harm. You place your weapon down and he continues...

Nobody has been to see me up here in years, here, take this old map and show my brother Berlock at the Loligo Caves...

and now you can access Loligo Caves. You can try to catch a squid here per 3 energy, and depending on your catch u will get some money.

The different catches will give you

small 250gold

average 500 gold

large 1k gold

Monster 1 helix

click back on Red Lobster link to continue.

Stage 8 : Cliff

You climb back out of the cave and continue down the side of the cliff until you reach the bottom. You look around but can't see anyone about.. What would you like to do?

Word : lie down

Be warned though, you will be attacked by a Tobo Dragon. Once you have beaten the Tobo Dragon, you will have the option of picking up one of two pills - a Red or Blue pill. The Red one gives the Devious Ridge skill Dire Hit, and the Blue one gives True Power. DO NOT move away from this page before making your choice, as this is the only time you will be able to get either of these skills for free.

----------------------------------

Now, I'm well aware that this isn't the full guide, but this is as far as I've been able to discover on my own. Any players willing to contribute are more than welcome to

Time Posted: May 28 2011 08:54 am EDT
Last updated: July 2 2014 09:04 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: