You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: old dw-current dw
I got to thinking about how the game has changed since ive started and some of this makes me laugh now and i know others have made some mistakes along the way that this may remind them of.

Elite Palace- you had to have pray to gods to beat this.

Red Lobster- remember when you got to that point of where you had to take off your custom equiptment and then found out you were to low a level to put it back on?

Forest-how many of you shook that tree and killed the cat out of boredom?

Dark Forest- The Great Beast really was a beast and you had to use potions to kill him.

Slimey gold you kept missing cause you were going so fast from boredom so it took you days and weeks to get that damn number when you missed it first time.

SeaFare- you bought your first fishing license and then realized you didnt have enough money to buy lines and poles and bait.

old training- leveling up to first to level 30 for skills you could only get there-leveling up agian to 50 for rings you could only get there-leveling up to 100 for eclass.

Win percentages-level 30 was more known for going through the butchers slicer and your percent suddenly began to drop like a rock but you kept going cause you wanted that e-class skill so badly. Then found out once you survived up to level 90 or so your percentage began to recover. But now you had to drop down again..arrgs!

The great beast you were now able to beat more often without potions. your health was difinatly higher and the ones coming up behind you..well hey..most of them you could now take down and be part of that butchers slicing on them. *L*things started to look a bit better again right?

Sea Fare- More damn buttons/clicks and a compass and god help me..a map which means someones got to stop for directions! some kinda stick that looked more like it should have been for night fishing with its glow in the dark look and i hated it! walked away from it for months grumbling until someone once again showed he was having great time sinking people and the competitive side once again rose up and back to fishing lessons i went with the entire clan. Leveling up was costly and boring but ended up being well worth the time and money put into it..but just.

Just a few things i got from top of my head but it was more seeing the differences that newbies had that us older players didnt and how times have changed from teaching them back then..to what its like now with all the stat boosting gear and potions that make a huge difference.

Time Posted: May 11 2011 12:49 pm EDT
Last updated: May 12 2011 12:55 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: