You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Duke_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mine
I have been playing the game for under 1 year i know thats not long. There have been a lot of changes through out all them days i have played. Most of them are good and if i am not happy with them i just say " Just get on with it".

The thing i really like about the game is the NEW westland. As this game get more fun and better and make the ven even more crazy.

The part which annoy me is when players can spend alot of money on this game (i spend a little)l...lol. I know, its helps the game if we didnt spend on this game new updates and staff cant make this game better. Looking at the bright side of things, i have made many friends on this game which have helped me on my way.

Evenmore, which game lets you talk, play and learn from staff and the owners it good that these people come into chat and be very active. Also i would like to thank the helpers,staff, game modertors,game developers and any others i have missed for creating a great game which all ages love.

Here, we learn to help each other either mentoring or a bit of gold.

This game will always change and even inmprove, i will stay here for a long while then leave when i am too old.

Duke_Graywind

No Signature

Time Posted: March 29 2011 12:28 pm EDT
Last updated: March 29 2011 12:29 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: