You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Spiderman_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mine
I have been playing the game for more than 2 years now. There have been a lot of changes through out those years. Most of them are good and i am happy with it.

The thing i really like about the game is the ven. After working hard for the day, i like to log in and kill some players. It releases my stress and some what make me feel a bit powerful. Then i will look at my gold and feel good about it. Where else i can have millions of gold? Surely not in real life.

The part which annoy me is getting kill...lol. I know, its a PVP game so it will happen eventually. Looking at the bright side of things, this aspect of game play pushes me to better the way i do things and improve my game strategy.

Furthermore, who can deny the fact that we can meet players from almost all part of the world and with different age group as well. Making friendship with those remarkable players always motivate me to play the game.

Here, we learn to help each other either they belong to our clan or they don't. Its the thing that i learn in real ife called Esprit De Corps.

The ever changing and secrets which the game holds always rekindle my interest. It challenges me to further my experience within the game.

Spidey.

Time Posted: March 29 2011 03:25 am EDT
Last updated: March 29 2011 10:39 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: