You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: may short list
when i asked this question i thought i knew my answer, but reading and responding it took a bit more thought. her was my short list

honorable mention serb, rapier, black smoke

4 tie Black Ranger,ziggy,King Archiles, and angusd quality people that their actions and principals set them above the rest

3 tie sir lee and begones great warrior, sir and be left for their believes and were ruthless killers whom showed loyality and integrity in all their actions.

2 mutt he is as good as they come and i have yet to see a shady move or hear a bad thing about him.might have won if he did not quit every other week for the last 2 1/2 years hehehehehe i love given him shit

1 tie shel and scab

shel because as staff she stood up and took on the great hall for something she knew in her heart to be true and wrong. she always kicks it down{even know she always gives me a hard time for doing it!!!] she has a bit of a temper but her heart and integrity know no boundaries. there is not a more loyal person to their clan in this game

scab is someone i have the greatest respect for. his choice might not make everyone happy but his integrity and honesty roll like no one i have ever met in this game. even know we are not as close as we once were, he has earned my unwavering respect, he leads by example and backs his believes in actions.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 23 2011 04:57 am EDT
Last updated: March 23 2011 02:53 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: