You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Black_Smoke

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dead End Is Near
A few weeks ago official words were referring to the fact that whatever changes of the game were made good or bad for some are made in order for a player wont reach a dead end.

When OCC chamber was introduced the cost of ability gains were reduced significantly. Both for players that were running a serf and also for those buying from the markets.

Main use of ability is to gain experience and therefore achieve higher lumber mill levels, and as a result bigger gold earnings for 2 energy.

Well, lumber mill is limited to level 12 which needs only 6,500,000 Experience. When I was a newbie this experience number was outrageous but now with all this ability gains and my current activity I will complete level 12 in approximately 33 days from now.

Then my ability will be almost in no use at most of the time because I wont be venning for quite some time.

If this is not a dead end then what is? In 33 days I will have 751 ability sitting there. And on top of that the color bar of ability is green, light green!

Time Posted: March 18 2011 08:07 am EDT
Last updated: March 20 2011 10:29 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: