You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Two observations from
reading your posts and having done a lot of seafaring. Everyone knows my position about the seafaring changes and that is that.

Firstly - I agree with Eddie, there is a lot less activity on the sea. One sinking per revive would have been a very slow revive prior to the BAP addition etc. I know you could sink a ship as many times as you liked previously BUT it was still the worst day I would have with one sinking per revive. I have not been the only one to comment on the lack of ships at sea of late. As a matter of point I rarely use my warship anymore as it is now useless with BAP buying, just way too many stronger warships out there now after the mega 300BAP offer with a monthly buy a few months back. This now brings me to my other point.

Secondly - with the changes to seafaring in only sinking once per revive how do people now level up boats without buying BAP?. In the 'old' days you co-ordinated with clan members and got your BIG BAP reward of 3 BAP per level rise. Now I cannot even do that, so levelling up your boats is now not possible for lots of players.

I also agree there needs to be more balance but that will come with trail and error I suppose.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 4 2011 02:44 am EST
Last updated: March 6 2011 12:15 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: