You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
Games are suppose to be entertaining, yes, but they are also suppose to present a challenge. If you don't want a challenge, and just want entertainment, go watch a movie or something.

We don't want players to just reach a dead end in the game, we want them to become active as well as grow as a community. All of these features will bring the community closer together by having them fight together, as well as keep the people that have become "uber" or "specialized" in one area to be presented more opportunities.

The fact is, people will always complain, its impossible to please everyone. We can only please the majority of players. From the looks of the replies we are doing pretty good, it appears to be about 90% satisfaction from the time of this post. I say thats pretty good. I'm sure you will get used to it, like you have with all of the other updates you haven't liked.

Besides, just because it has disease doesn't mean that it will effect you. This is where Immunity comes into play. Let me give you an example based off a town with a low infection. If you only had say 3 Immunity and we plug that into the algorithm, you will have roughly 1 in 1500 chance of catching a disease per click. The number 1500 isn't the exact number but close enough, I'm just masking the exact number so you can't figure out the formula. So its not like you will always get a disease. A roughly 1 in 1500 chance of getting a disease with 3 Immunity is much better then a 1 in 10 chance.

We aren't thinking of ideas to make "Black_Smoke's" gaming experience a nightmare. We are simply adding flavor to the game. At least we are doing something, right?

Regards,
Nate

Time Posted: February 10 2011 02:19 am EST
Last updated: February 19 2011 02:35 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: