You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Ganryu

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
To get orbs you have to defeat very strong Enemies.A guardians who protect them.

Orb of Fire-you can get it by defeating a Great Fire Beast,you can find him in Dark Forest in Cave and by searching Chests.Appears Often in chests.

Orb of Ice-You can get it by defeating an Ice demon,you can found him while seafaring,you have to find a bottle with Coordinates and then go to that Secret/Hidden island.If you got coordinates of hidden island,you can try to kill Beast any time and how much you want

Orb of Earth-(Its the hardest to get,since you can Go minning each reset,you have got 60 tries)Demon will appear while you do Minning,very rare it happens.Very Rarely you can find him.

Orb of Lightning-Well this is most hardest to find,usualy to get it you have to change your Game Layout on New Age and then go to Feltash Profile,click on Game statistics on left and you will fight with demon.Always at his Profile in New Age Game layout

Orb of Evil-The MOST easiest to get!All you need is at least Win % at 99.I got evil orb by eating 1 thing from Fair,it made me unattackable for 24 hours.You just need Money to reset your battle statistics to 0 and get at least 1 win and eat that thing(i forgot the name) and you have to wait for reset and get an orb from The City Gate,i think at 6PM.

Remember,all orbs have got a Guardian,you need very good equipment to defeat them,but only Orb of Evil doesen't have a Guardian

Hope this helps!

No Signature

Time Posted: February 6 2011 05:06 am EST
Last updated: February 9 2011 02:41 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: