You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Actually
I believe that due to the implementation of the CPR that the ability to sink clan members was already removed when the ability to sink multiple times a revive was removed. The only way to attack a clannie is for them to leave the clan which is the same as in the ven. However if it is this leaving of a clan to be sunk that you are thinking of then I agree that there is still an issue here.

The problem with this issue is that it would be difficult to solve as aside from points, a person may leave a clan for exp to help their clan mates level more then for the points it earns. Perhaps an effective solution to this problem would be that if someone leaves a clan they can not earn CPR points for 24 hours or something but still give exp etc so people can still help their clannies? That would be nice, but might be too complicated. Like I said this would be a tough issue to resolve but it would become less and less of an issue as people become more active in the seafare and the hassle of leaving for points becomes less and less worth while. Also, the introduction of NPC if/when it occurs would make this issue much easier to solve as the exp issue would be fixed so the the time limit could be implemented. Say a player cannot attack or be attack by a clan they have left for x amount of time or something.

Time Posted: February 5 2011 10:05 pm EST
Last updated: February 5 2011 10:28 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: