You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Rowan_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I'd have to say...
A.)Sephiroth in his BAness is nothin but a BAMF. Without him.. the Final Fantasy VII saga would have been nothing.

Sephiroth has repeatedly been ranked in the polls as one of the best Super Villains in gaming.. and he deserves it. Not only is he BA but his Theme song "One Winged Angel" is, in my opinion, THE best in the world. You can't go wrong with it, especially The orchestrated version (the version, of course, played by Video Games Live.) Sephiroth has been highly ranked on the list of the "Hardest Boss Battles of All Time" for his appearance in Kingdom Hearts.

Sephiroth was the perfect example of Good Guys gone Super Bad, and that among others things makes him stand out of the crowd of Villans in my mind.

B.)Meldron There is not much i can say about this chap. he's from a book a read a while ago. But he is ranked on the top of my list of Villans.

Makeing his appearance in the Book Series The Song of Albion Trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead he sure makes his mark. But in the light of things... If you pull the villany down to it's roots, Simon Rawson Was the real Villan of the series.

And that is all i can say without spoiling the story too much....

Time Posted: January 26 2011 04:19 pm EST
Last updated: January 28 2011 10:05 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: