You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

God_Seed

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ever hear of EBay?
I bought a pair of pants there and when I got them in the mail and put them on... someone had wet them!, I was so surprised that I wet them too, so two different people ad pissed in my pants at that point, and it got me thinking, who was the guy who wet them before me? was he a business man? or did he work at a McDonald's? did he drink a glass of pop? or a cup of coffee? most of all I wonder why he soiled himself.... was he surprised? excited? or waiting to just go to the bathroom, hell he may have done it on purpose, the conclusion I came too was that he was walking home from a long day of work at McDonald's and saw a dinosaur then he screamed "Skrippleadoop!!!" then turned around and ran whilst soiling himself.... then by the time he was done running from the dinosaur and got home he noticed he had soiled himself..... then thought the only solution was to go into the bathroom, get his gun, and kill himself because he did not understand the world anymore..... then in his will his brother.... Frank, got his soiled pair of pants, and decided to sell the horrible thing he got from his brother to me on EBay for 70 dollars.

and that is the story of easter

and hello

Time Posted: January 3 2011 10:30 am EST
Last updated: January 3 2011 10:32 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: