You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mutt is right Hulk
and believe me I know what it is like.......and I do agree with some of your statement but there are area's you can still get some equal footing in...like outposts, seafaring (not warships anymore) but you can have a really strong longboat or decent rowboat and sink others with it. Lots of people gave up on outposts so you can raid thiers for tokens or just the knowledge that you too will leave a log entry with your name in thier logs, ten times in fact if you want per hour. I have been playing close to two years now an have lots of ups and downs, like my pet 'pug' mad mutt, and he is still here.....lol. having said that I acknowledge I have spent 'some' money in this game, which I will never deny but it has been a very small amount and over nearly two years seems even less now. Think of how much you would spend on an Xbox game and then think how long you get out of it before it ends up on the shelf, now think how long have you got out of this game?. A good suggestion to all new players find a great clan to join as I have been in two very good ones and still am in one of those. You will find they will support and assist you and make this game a lot more enjoyable rather then slogging it out all by yourself. As a clan owner just make it all about participation and fun. This community,taking the good and the bad as a whole is the real reason I still play not the venning or other aspects.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 1 2010 08:08 am EST
Last updated: December 4 2010 01:22 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: