You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Spiderman2

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I Am Truly Sorry But
i disagree. the guy u are referring to is Age: 2 Years, 166 Days. to me, he have all the right to get those stats.

it is just how the game is played. if the issue is regarding fairness of stats, paying fr them or not then maybe we shouldn't kill players lower then us too since higher lvl players have better equipments then the lower lvl within our range.

lets make a rule that how low u dropped down, when comes to venning u must and could only attack players who are at lvl 100 and above. then everyone below lvl 100 would be singing and dancing happily.

oh wait, that wouldn't be fair too since paying members will have higher stats than those non paying players above that level. ok...lets make a rule that how long u play the game, yr stats must be the same with everyone so all of us have better chance of killing the next person.

or even better, lets make a rule that no one is allowed to kill one another and change this game to PVC rather than PVP.

i am sorry fr the sarcasm, but i have done it all. camping, non paying, subby, ultra, APs and elements eater, spend a small fortune buying special deals, killing in CBR, stealing when i am tired of clicking and even got killed every revive.

lived with it....i did.

Spidey.

Time Posted: November 30 2010 11:17 pm EST
Last updated: December 2 2010 02:43 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: