You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RavenKnight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Random Picture Contest... *IT'S BACK!*
I'm bored, and NGD seems to have gone to hell in a handbasket, so I'm inventing a competition.

Now, please read this carefully...

The rules are simple - I am going to post one of my random demotivational posters, and you must guess to which DW player the poster is referring, in my opinion.

It costs nothing to enter, but you may only enter once per picture. Please post your one guess in reply to my post which will be titled 'Poster Number (X)', in the case of the first, number 1, in the case of the second poster, number 2, and so on and so forth.
Please keep your guesses posted to the appropiate title post by me, so I can keep this post organised and not have to repost this. Also, please keep all Comments to the Comment/Peanut Gallery thread.

The prize, since it costs nothing to enter, is 10,000 gold. However, if no-one guesses the picture within a week, the 10k will roll-over to the next picture (so the second would become a jackpot of 20k, and so on). But, Nate has decided to be generous and add a one mill. bonus! Thanks Nate!
The real prize, however, is the pride which comes with being able to say 'I won Raven's random picture contest!'.
As you may have deduced, the contest will last up to a week per picture, if necessary, but will end when I log in and see the right guess posted, at which point I will reply to the appropiate guess with a post titled 'WINNER'. If someone gets it right away, however, I probably won't announce it and I'll leave it a couple of days, just to keep the competition alive and see what other guesses we get.
If people are really struggling, I may drop a cryptic clue, so keep an eye out...

If two people guess the same player, the post which was posted first timewise (which will be checked by using the 'Date Posted' time at the bottom of the respective posts), will be the winner. To keep this post short and sweet(ish), I will put the poster for each competition in my title post, so that I can delete the old ones from this post without losing the posters altogether.

Finally, please remember this is in my opinion. I don't want you moaning at me if you genuinely think the poster would go better to another player, and subsequently you don't win, because this is my opinion. However, this said, I do reserve the right to change my opinion, if someone makes a really epic suggestion I had not thought of, for example.

Current Jackpot:
10k plus Nate's 1 mill., to be distributed accordingly (as in by those who are offering them).

Previous Winners:
Mim (Poster One - Nate)
Ditrick Capone (Poster Two - Rinoa)
Inca Warrior (Poster Three - Boromir/NinjaBlaze etc.)
SAJASE (Poster Four - SAJASE)
Spiderman2 (Poster Five - Vinnie Dartano)
sathyaz (Poster Six - Ox)
_Rikki_ (Poster Seven - Riece)
Hooligan (Poster Eight - jjohnson91)
SAJASE (Poster Nine - Raspy (2nd Win for SAJASE))
Hooligan (Poster Ten - Patches (2nd Win for Hool))
NO WINNER (Poster Eleven - RavenKnight) - Rollover!
Anathema (Poster Twelve - Hooligan)
Sir_Knuckle (Poster Thirteen - ZiggyMonster/Developers)
Elodin (Poster Fourteen - Grady (or King Achilles? (or Hammy?)))
The_Hunger (Poster Fifteen - Hunger)
Elodin (Poster Sixteen - Zenzual (2nd win for Elodin))
The_Stig (Poster Seventeen - Kvakaca)
James_Bond007 (Poster Eighteen - God_Seed, King_Ov_Hell, etc.)
Elodin (Poster Nineteen - Bella (3rd win for Elodin))
Mim (Poster Twenty - Feltash (2nd win for Mim))
Hooligan (Poster 21 - Apple_Pie (3rd win for Hool))
_Decado_ (Poster 22 - Firesky)
Kvakaca (Poster 23 - Hu_Flung_Pu)
Kvakaca (Poster 24 - The_Stig (2nd win for Kva))
Ziggymonster/Cnut_The_Great (Poster 25 - Saint_Redmoon)
Saint_Redmoon (Poster 26 - Shrooms)
Sponge_Bobble/Tyber_Zann (Poster 27 - Sponge_Bobble)
TheKingOfDeath (Poster 28 - Scott)
SAJASE (Poster 29 - CEREAL_KILLER aka The_Wicked (3rd win for SAJASE))
TheKingOfDeath (Poster 30 - Babyhblondiie (Second win for TKOD))
Elodin (Poster 31 - Anonymous (4th win for Elodin))
Edulahin (Poster 32 - Kamikaze_Killer)
Black_Flame (Poster 33 - Keely)
Mim (Poster 34 - RavenKnight)
Nate (Poster 35 - Puura)
The_Russin (Poster 36 - Elodin)
Edulahin (Poster 37 - Shadow_Wolf (2nd win for Edulahin))
LEPERMESSIAH (Poster 38 - SRM/Mim/Riece)

Current Poster (Number 39):

Time Posted: November 3 2010 08:57 pm EDT
Last updated: July 25 2011 09:00 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: