You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anna_Thatch

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I think...
That most of them will bitch even after the 100 days, 100 days of not being killed and then it all starts? Doubt it will improve the rate of people sticking around. It will increase bitching. Best they know what they are getting into and learn that dying is a part of the game.

That being said...

I am starting to feel that players at level 10 should be safe from being killed by an element cap placement (Been there and done that, but it was at level 30, 30 is a bit high but 10 seems somewhat reasonable.)

I think being unable to attack/level below 10 is not going to upset too many. A lot of thieves do sit at 11 for stealing, or at 4/5 for stealing and might not like this change. I was sitting at level 15 and just killing level 10s. The level Berlock gets most people to go to.. Sets them up for slaughter, pretty much although not many ven that low for too long, I still think they should be safe at that level because not all of the new players realize that they should wait to level to 10 until it's far too late.

If no one can go to or under level 10, and no one can kill level 10s more players might stick around after making what we currently call "the mistake of leveling past 4"

That would be more helpful than an immunity. Players would eventually level above 10 if they train,

Probably unlikely to happen but it's a better option than immunity for the training clan, and easier to manage.

I'm not sure it will be easy to arrange any form of "auto kick" within that clan for anyone who stays over 100 days, it would probably be difficult for the players working there to make sure people leave at that time and do not rejoin, and so many join the lyceum. It'd be hard to keep track of this all. Also would need to make sure that the clan officers are not kicked after 100 days, and even then. Should they be immune from attack and can they still kill people if they are immune?

Time Posted: October 20 2010 07:22 am EDT
Last updated: October 21 2010 01:31 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: