You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Black_Flame

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Lol
I'm sorry, I really didn't want to get involved in all this but I couldn't help myself.

Apparently, a few people are too one-sided on this topic to even think straight. Some of you aren't getting the point of the post.

I'm pretty sure the ones with positive responses had experienced this problem before, and hence, the positive replies.

And I also see a few of you told joker to "delete the post and resolve this through mail", but c'mon people! Read the damn post first before you reply! I quote- The result of which was ONION adding me to his black wish so I cannot send any more reminder mails mentioning his debt. What else do you expect him to do? Mail is pretty much the only way to communicate here, other than forums. So when one is blackwished, how else is he supposed to contact the other person?

I really didn't want to get involved, but I can't help it. 200 elements is $600(Just reminding a few people it's a lot of money). I'm pretty sure you wouldn't sit around and do nothing if you got robbed off $600.

Time Posted: October 11 2010 04:34 am EDT
Last updated: October 11 2010 10:12 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: