You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

lilrat29

[+1] [-1]

Subject: hmm..
lets see, i'm what 250 something days old so thats what over 8 months going on 9. september was the only month i got over 40k points in the chat quiz too. so i can say i've been to the chat quiz alot, and alot of those times no one is playing. so i say visit the chat quiz more often than u do and u will be able to play when u are by yourself
that was a reply to your first paragraph.

now what would be the difference between memorizing pictures and memorizing questions and answers. either way, if u spend enough time and got it memorized, u can answer the first thing u see on the picture or the first word. is it that u watch a whole lot of movies and are good at movie quiz that u are more likely to win than others. that would be unfair to other people who don't watch movies all that often would'nt u say.

also, u gotta be more active than other players to keep on answering questions or pictures so u can win and u gotta be able to memorize whatever so u don't have to google it to find the answer.

now i agree with u that chat quiz needs different questions and a first, second and third place finish but more like 70 to first, 25 to second and 5 to third and no fourth place. chat quiz is there for a month and if u really want to win, than stay there and practice until u memorize the answers and than stay there and keep on getting points. don't think your just gonna play 30 minutes everyday and win. that ain't gonna happen when someone else is just as good or better than u.

i got lucky last month and won due to quiz going down and than Felt and his question in the last few days. but i wasn't going to complain if i didn't win, it would've been on me for not being more active in it.

just to let u know also, i gave everyone who got over 100k points last month some sapps just cuz i know how much time and effort it takes to get the points u need to compete.

instead of complaining about something that Felt and them is giving away for free, u should better yourself in chat quiz and than maybe u can win.

No Signature

Time Posted: October 6 2010 03:23 am EDT
Last updated: October 6 2010 03:38 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: