You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mr_Grumpy

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Just like Nate here is my 2 cents worth.
I thought it be fitting that after my first two years of playing this game I write something that I feel needs to be said. Firstly can I say a big thank you to the Dark Warriors community for giving me an outlet on a nightly basis when I get home from work. I like to get on and unwind from the real world. Dark warriors to me is another outlet to have fun and talk to friends. I have meet some fantastic people in this game from all different regions around the world, people you can share stories with and people you can share your real world problems with. I am sure many of you have meet some great people and infact have even made best friends with some of these people in the DW community.

Like anything in life the game will have its ups and downs. And in my time it has had a few of these. Seeing friends leave the game because of personel reasons and of course other reasons as well. But like anything you will never be able to keep everyone happy.

Sometimes when you watch the news on tv you think oh god the world has gone to sh*t again, but when I see what goes on here on a daily basis all the generosity from players people helping one and others it makes me feel great. And thats what makes this game great people helping one and other really becoming a great community of people playing one game together.

So I will finish on this note. To the developers I will say thank you for all your hard work and also because you put up with my antics when I was first playing the game. You guys do a great job and thanks for all the hard work you guys do on a daily basis. Secondly thanks to all my good friends in the game, your the reason why I play this game and have kept playing this game.

Thanks everyone, happy gaming.

Time Posted: October 5 2010 07:54 am EDT
Last updated: October 6 2010 04:04 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: