You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

holyjesusbatman

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dear Anna,
We have such wonderful Chats in the Local Meeting that you seem like such a sweet lady; so why do you crave my blood upon your blade?

Are you twisted? I mean really sick in the head. Does it make you feel that we are growing closer together because you have a piece of me with you when you carry your blade? I hope not; because for one thing, it's very painful being killed all the time! For another, that's the sign of a lunatic; and that's a very bad stigma to have following you around for the rest of your life.

"Don't talk to her, she's a lunatic! She'll kill you and call you friends afterward because you're always with her, on her blade!" Do you want that to be the talk of the town? I don't think so; and that's why I write you.

Stop your Evil ways Anna, once known as Enthy the Beloved; and come back to the Chatroom, where we can enjoy a nice long Chat. I'm really very sorry for having bought that ugly Green color! It's not my fault, it said it was Green and I thought of a lovely Grass Green color; not some filthy Puke Green.

Look at us, we already have common interest! We have a hatred for Puke Green...and my blood! This is a breakthrough, I tell you! We should take this opportunity to renew Friendship; and end this bloodshed. Besides, I'm running low on blood.

Even those bloodsuckers at the Red Cross stop at some point; and they're always saying they need blood. I'm pretty sure they use the blood to feed Vampires; but I'm not sure why you need the blood? Are you a Vampire, Enthy the Beloved? Have you become Anna the Vampiric? I don't think so; so let's stop the hate.

As for your assaults upon my Outpost, I thought that I mentioned that we can be friends; so stop simply taking my Tokens. If you asked for them, I've got more than enough to share; but only with you. It's not being greedy or anything...I just know how much you love Tokens; so I've only got enough for a Spiked Lemon or maybe a Red Spider and the rest are yours. All you have to do is ask and they're yours.

See that, we're making nice already. Now since I'm doing so much to help you out, will you do me one small...really very tiny favor?
Can you dress up in leathers and pull your blows? You see, I'm like a Fly fishing lure...you can Strip me, Whip me, Tie me, and Fly me; but make it last! That's all I really ask, make it more than just one quick round. It's kinkier that way; and well, I already see that you have cuffs so I'm sure that you understand!

Thanks bunches, Anna; and do you think we could keep this between us? I don't think your hubby would understand too well; and it's no fun with another guy!

Your pincushion,
HJB

Time Posted: September 28 2010 05:04 pm EDT
Last updated: September 28 2010 05:41 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: