You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mag_Trillini

[+1] [-1]

Subject: A tribute to Anna_Thatch - Edited
When you didn't farm me, I was happy and satisfied, living my life in DW ............................................... .........................................................................
So why the sudden freakin change???? HUH????? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
do you pick on little people because we are weak and can't spend tonnnneneeeeeeeessss of money like you? HUH??! DO you have probs with poor NOobS? Or do you keep farming me because I have something in my teeth? WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM??!?!?!!

i haven't done nuthin to you!!!! NUTHIN!!!!! I hope everyone in DW hates you!!! HATES YOU!!!! I hope you FREAKIN rot in a DW jail cell! You should get banned for picking on smaller people! How would you feel, if I was STRONGER than YOU! And kept farming you every 30 freakN minutes? HUH!?!??????
You wouldn't like that now would you? ...................... ............................................................................... THat is all ......................................................

P.S Love ya Anna <3 lol XD Hope you like it

No Signature

Time Posted: September 28 2010 06:21 am EDT
Last updated: September 28 2010 07:31 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: