You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hit List
I know many have asked for this in the past myself included but, I understand and agree that changes must help the game aswell as players so I have come up with an idea.

A Hit List must be either earned (new quest) or we can buy a Hit List but, To add a person we must pay per person to add to the list like to add your first 10 people it will cost 10,000 gold EACH. the milestone will be every 10 persons you add to it. The price will increase after every milestone.
Also there should be an exp and level up system like mining, fishing and lumber training. The more we use the hit list the fast our exp level will increase. So maybe once we have the Hit List we can only add 10 people while we are sill on level 1. then once we have used the hit list so often and gained enough exp using the hit list we get to level 2 where we can add another 10 taking us to a total of 20. More on our hit list so we'll get exp faster BUT to get to the next level more than double the last levels exp expectancey will be required.

Once we have paid to add a person to our list it should cost nothing or next to nothing to change the person. (incase a member becomes stronger than you)

Sure alot of people like to get attacked by much weaker player as they can afford to level right down but there are much more players that would benifit from this like NOT-SO-STRONG players may only have 50 ENERGY and want to get 50 kills 0 deaths from venning for their clan but always attack really strong players and lose.
Also this would be a big hit for the REAL VENNERS who can add their biggest CBR rivals to their list (atleast the ones they can beat) This could make the CBR alot more interesting.

The only way this idea can happen is if it ges alot of possitive comments so PLEASE if you like this and would like to see it happen POST even if it's a small comment.

Time Posted: September 22 2010 06:47 am EDT
Last updated: September 22 2010 07:45 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: