Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my thoughts and winning list before this came to light
1 sera 43
2 sirbalain40
3 meagan fox 39
4-5 lady myst and spiderman very close in contest to eachother at about 7 or 9 behind
6 lilrat

to my co-competitors sera and meagan you are machines what an awesome display you both put on. lady and spidy way to not give in even being down you guys kept the fight going and fought hard. lil good show and to the rest good job.

to the contest sponsors, it was a great idea to have an endurance clicking contest. to have 3 people that clicked 39 to 43 clicks in 23 hours shows with a bit of more thought this could be a great contest format, thanks for your efforts and sponsorship in coming up with this great contest. as well as the integrity to close it and to show a great example of sportsmanship by still giving out part of the prizes to participating players. personally if i am given any part of the prize i will donate it to Dark Warriors Training Lyceum to help against incurred cost of helping the game and new players training.

to everyone else, i hope we all see how important integrity is. that doing the wrong things can sound good at times but it will always catch up with you and demand a bigger price be paid for its choice.that choosing the wrong way is always the hardest path to be walked, in the end when all is said and done it cost more and is wroth less. this is a great life lesson for us all.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 11 2010 02:41 pm EDT
Last updated: August 11 2010 03:30 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: