You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Spiderman2

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my 2 cents
like most of u i have done it all. started as a normal player, a normal subby then an ultra. honestly, along time ago i resented donators who paid RL cash buying APs and using elements. they pissed me off everytime i got killed by them and thought that camping was a waste of time. then i realized that it is part of the game and choose to continue playing as best as i could.

back then, without spending cash i still could kill a few ultras (thank to camping which i learned at lvl 25. i don't think it do much good nowadays). i could still get thousands of kills in CBR and teach others along the way. i could still get my 30 days normal sub even when Felt change it to 15 mil by playing the market.

those days, i don't have the means of using RL cash and it is frustrating. however, when time came fr me to be able to spend fr myself, i took the opportunity just to be part of DW fm my long absence and explore the game better.

i truly believe, its not the money that justify a person but how they bring themselves in a community does. have fun all and i do hope to continue being part of this wonderful game.

Spidey.

Time Posted: July 31 2010 11:45 am EDT
Last updated: July 31 2010 12:31 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: