You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Thirsty_Blade

[+1] [-1]

Subject: For Elodin
Dear Friend Elodin, I have read all the arguments of you and Hu_Flung_Pu, and understand you still need to know this game.
I have few question for you
1) How to increase ability without spending real money?
2) I have mention more than 10 ways to earn gold tell me 11 ways to earn gold?
3) which one is the fastest and largest way to earn gold (more than 100 millions in onetime)

If you don't know try to find the answer. that is what I called ability and intelligence.
I have earn more than 7million in one go.
Do not forget what I mention at the beginning of my post " Real money can only buy TIME, not only in this game but also in each and every game"
One more vital point you miss which I mention at the end " Please don’t show your weakness by blaming others surly you can not get strong like that way. " Do you understand the meaning of this sentience
let me tell you one thing before I start spending real money and even gold I was strong enough to players 10 Lv above me because I get some strong gear. How I get them, without spending real money and even gold?
when you find the answers of all my question that day you will understand the meaning of the sentience "If you can not earn gold, that is your fault or weakness" and also Love this game like Me, Hu_Flung_Pu and others.

Time Posted: July 31 2010 09:22 am EDT
Last updated: July 31 2010 09:22 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: