You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Thirsty_Blade

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Game of money

Players who are playing this game spending real money often get impolite message from some players (who are not spending money), like another one buys the farm. 100 days and you're that strong. God bless ya, money well spent, I guess. How much was it to get this strong so fast?
So I decided to make a post to clear the mind of those players.
Firstly what actually real money can do in this game : - Like all other online games this game also helps those players who spent real money, to do the things faster. (This is not the only game which provide such things, each and every online game provide such things) The only thing you can buy through real money in this game or in any other online game is TIME and nothing.

In this game the main thing is to getting strong. But how to get strong? There are many ways like Training (Total free) but training can not make one player enough strong to become a strong player, so to get strong we need gears to improve our Statistics.

Those who spent real money can buy it immediately but what for those who don’t want to spent real money? They can also buy it from Action House; many players are there who are willing to sell special items. So you can still get those items without spending real money, but need to spend gold which you can earn from this game, there are many ways to earn gold, so its totally up to you how good you are in earning gold.

Is it the gears all you need to get strong?
No only gears can not make you enough strong, as because at present the Highest gear in the DW is +750 to +2000 but you can see many players having over 10,000 strength, Agility etc, how they get there? Surely they use AP and I can confirm you that they didn’t buy AP (as they are very costly $2/ AP, so for 10,000 AP you need to spent $20,000 or so). No one in this game spent that much money, I believe.
Then how they get that place? There are many ways you can earn AP, like Veining, hunting in the Dark Forest or using sapphires.

So you can see that whatever I say up to now to become strong can get without spending real money. All you need is to collect gold.

If you can not earn gold, that is your fault or weakness. There are more than 10 different ways to earn gold in this game, you can spend your all days in earning millions of gold, if you are enough good.
Dear friends Rome never built in one day. Either you spent your time or money and proof yourself how good you are.

Please don’t show your weakness by blaming others surly you can not get strong like that way.

Time Posted: July 31 2010 12:11 am EDT
Last updated: August 6 2010 09:24 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: