You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Vera

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well thats upsetting..
I was hoping earth was the easier of them..

Inside the mine:
The rock starts to shudder and crumble as a Great Rock Beast bursts from the ground!
The Great Rock Beast attacks!

Vera vs. Great Rock Beast
1. Great Rock Beast stands with his arms raised and prays on the souls of the undead spirits and touches Vera on the forehead. The attack missed!
2. Great Rock Beast stands with his arms raised and prays on the souls of the undead spirits and touches Vera on the forehead. The attack missed!
3. Vera blends with the air and becomes a psychotic fog. Great Rock Beast inhales the colorful mist and is struck by fate! 232, 264, 257, 213, 264, 240 damage inflicted! Vera inhaled some black wind. Opponents Agility was decreased by 989, your agility was boosted by 495! [1600 left]
4. Great Rock Beast stands with his arms raised and prays on the souls of the undead spirits and touches Vera on the forehead. The attack missed!
5. Great Rock Beast stands with his arms raised and prays on the souls of the undead spirits and touches Vera on the forehead. The attack missed!
6. Vera blends with the air and becomes a psychotic fog. Great Rock Beast inhales the colorful mist and is struck by fate! 238, 204, 198, 223, 208, 264 damage inflicted! Vera inhaled some black wind. Opponents Agility was decreased by 593, your agility was boosted by 297! [265 left]
7. Vera blends with the air and becomes a psychotic fog. Great Rock Beast inhales the colorful mist and is struck by fate! 255, 223, 210, 238, 234, 221 damage inflicted! Vera inhaled some black wind. Opponents Agility was decreased by 356, your agility was boosted by 178! [DEAD]

Vera is the winner!
Vera has gained 774 EXP and 2700 gold.
Legion has taxed 697 EXP, leaving Vera with 77 EXP.
Legion has taxed 1350 gold, leaving Vera with 1350 gold.
You share 4 of your EXP with SwineParrot, leaving Vera with 73 EXP.

The Great Rock Beast falls over dead.

You defeat the Great Rock Beast and notice something shimmering from the chest nearby. You have found the \'Mystical Orb of Earth\'.

The ice is going to be tough since i dont fish, crap.

Time Posted: July 29 2010 02:36 pm EDT
Last updated: January 4 2011 05:35 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: