You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quil

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I'd
Like to see this all go down with everyone in the ven with pea shooters sapping everyone else's husk hides with corn nibblers.

But actually, I wonder why or how anyone has so much time to simply click and re click in the list during the whole 1/2 hour before revive then do it again to the next and then to the next and so on. I seems like either an incredible waste of time or that one has nothing else better in life too do. I wholly understand the dimensions and exasperations of people and the ven, however, from the past in comparing numbers. The Farmers all in all only have very few people in the group, unless there is a camp site for the rest. I could only imagine that the group clan spends endless hours clicking on a mouse in order to archive a goal of being #1.

On the other hand, if the clan was massive and 90% even 85% of the clan were ven focused, how they would be able over other than extremity catch the mouse.

Besides the point of who's #1 in the CBR, Farmers concepts are cool the art is interesting and in general somewhat organized. This interpretation can be seen via profiles, personal dealings and characterful.

If for some reason that the CBR was removed in the new rebuild, I suppose in a sense many would miss the Farmers as a Clan, whereas others would welcome them as new challanges.

Though, the topic focus was Farmers, I do keep in mind others whom put their notice in mind.

Best wishes and best of everything to all the clans and people,

Quill

No Signature

Time Posted: July 19 2010 04:15 am EDT
Last updated: July 19 2010 06:06 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: