You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I want to thank
all those that replied and have assured that things will get better. I have no doubt that Tom (as I now know him) is dong his best along with all the other developers to bring us newer and better things. What I would like so this type of rumour can be put to bed finally is just something from Tom saying outposts won't be wiped back to start. This information will not give anyone an advantage or make it unfair. That is all I am asking for is a short reply saying this rumour is not true. Is that too haard to ask for....I read Tom's reply above and he stated "there is no secrecy around any aspect of the rebuild" so what is harmed by some reassurance on this aspect?. I have not other issues and am sticking aorund until the rebuild, but when you get people telling you things (and these people seem to know a lot or least say they do) even taunting you, then those rumours once aired should be put down quickly by a short word from the developer saying they are not true. That way we can be assured.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 11 2010 04:40 am EDT
Last updated: July 11 2010 04:59 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: