You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Vigeouse

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Tom you must have a headache
Ill say it again and this time not at Roger.Give it up people.If there are rumors then you know who the Complainers are Enjoy what you have now. and If you dont like it how worst can it be in the rebuilt?.......Nate said it and i already said it in rogers post....Tom is going for the knock out punch.So how worst can it be compare to today? I seen multiple changes Cause we as players asked for it...Some worked .some didnt........at least one thing has never changed.....Tom never game up on Dw and put us players first, so thats a great thing.Why should we? Is it only natural in real life that we fear change?...........As a near 3 year player there was times I wanted to walk away, But i still come in day after day because i dont give up no matter how many times i get my ass wipped or what ever I want to complain about and if I cant make myself into a strong fighter then ill still continue creating strong fighters instead.....and there are many of them.....and at first they wanted to quit too (NOT SAYING NAMES) but i manage to open their eyes at the bigger picture.....Its Just a game....and we have the freedom on making it better....with the ideas,friendships,etc,etc and thats what makes it worth comming back no matter if you spend Money or not. So thats My last Post.......... I pass the Golden TATA crown to Tom. He is always here to make it better not worse.
Cheers

Time Posted: July 10 2010 12:08 am EDT
Last updated: July 10 2010 12:10 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: