You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

*Rinoa*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Kosmos made me do it! *cries*
I promised Kossy I'll upload few of my pictures, but I was too lazy so far. [Just like I promised Karma to do that thing for him but I didn't so I'm supposed to be doing it now, but I'm not, so I'm gonna do it later, but I'm lazy, so I'm a bum and then and meow]. ANYWAY, I picked few that Clarice laughed at (I think). And I'm surprised Anon didn't abuse the chance to post speshul pictures of me... But, now with mentioning it... I'm scared.

-- old pictures which used to be posted in forums :

(the absinthe one was edited by skywalking, my snoocums <3)

-- And new ones (Kossy, you are going down!) :

(this one was cut out from a picture in which I'm with RL friends, 'cause I respect other people's privacy. And I like wearing baggy clothes, thank you very much. Point of the picture - ebil glare)

(in my li'l cousin's room (I hate the singer on poster, meh), thinking ebil - conversion to evil: 90%)

(EARLY MORNING (you can see I'm still in pijama) ! Also in my cuz's room, but this time I was on pc and everyone was telling me to lower the volume since it was horrible enough to listen to my singing, they didn't like to listen to ''the devil's music'' too. However, I still claim I sing good enough the screamo music, they are all just jealous. )

The same thing (singing-and-lowering-volume-kind-of-just-for-Kossy-pictures):

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9766/31274408690582187657877t.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9913/pic070.jpg

(This one is for everyone to realize why my connection keeps crushing - the adsl thingy is colored PINK on the rear! Case closed. Oh, and cat's name is ''The Yellow Beast''. Don't ask. Call me Crazy-Eyes Joe.)

... And I hope I'm done, I can't be bothered any more.

Why were these pictures chosen? Because I don't like posting my pictures in glitsy dresses and such. I'm not a no lifer who has no better things to do then to post the only good pictures I got, lol. If Kossy and Clarice can love me with no glitsy stuff, then I'm happy. Other opinions don't bug me.

Did I take it too far - yes. But I'd do all for my Kossy's love <3. Clarice's too!

Respect to cuteness Anathema and muffin Arianna. Rutabaga Karma gets hugs. Anon gets my red boots, already written in the will. And cookies for all other cute people!

Now, my buggers, I be off.

Time Posted: July 3 2010 05:29 am EDT
Last updated: October 5 2010 07:58 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: