You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RavenKnight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: That is...
pretty much what I'm saying - when you're a small game business, you don't have stable incoming gamer figures, and as such, and as such its a lot more difficult to make a profit out of a flat-line fee. This is why it makes business sense for OGN/DW to use the tiered system that it does, until it can expand and earn more money form advertising/subbies as their user figures increase.

I would totally agree with your point about flat fees, if DW was say, the size of some other massive MMORPG, whose names I cannot mention for fear of post deletion, some of which I do pay 6-monthly flat subscriptions to (if you want to know which games I'm talking about, feel free to mail me).

I think we understand each other now.

Anyhoo, sorry I must have mis-read your post, and you are right, that is the price of a top notch pc/console video game. Indeed, it is a 'you gets what you pays for' situation, but mark my words, as I have discussed, DW will evolve, and with that evolution and growth in gamer numbers, so will come price stabilisation, equalisation, and lowering

Time Posted: June 28 2010 06:58 pm EDT
Last updated: June 29 2010 06:49 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: