You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

draculos

[+1] [-1]

Subject: i disagree
there are some ppl...like myself who can more than afford to pay for this game and continue to do so over and over...and i am sure there are others as well...the point is...we will never pay as long as the environment is not suitable....and everyting is haywire in here....there is no problem in milking the players that are already here for all they can...but the lack of foresight and the simple consequences of rash actions will hinder the game...

1 simple question for you rikki....how long do you suppose a 10 yo rl player will take to accumalate 45 mil gold, considering he has no paypal or credit card and is not willing to spend his allowance cuz he is being killed all the time by onion.....majority of players are in the range of 10-20 years of age....eventually u will have a whole set of levellers who eventually will be bored of being killed or beign too week and it will cost them probably twice as much to get stats in order that is unless they decide to leave earlier

this is not a complaint against anyone...it is simply players looking out for the interest of others...to keep the game going...as well as...with the change in the helix...an ingame subby will be of no use to anyone cuz the benefits would never be equal to the value of 45 mil...

a good idea would be to leave the helix to refill full energy..price may be justifiable

Time Posted: June 27 2010 04:01 pm EDT
Last updated: June 27 2010 08:33 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: