You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Haha!
Yeah, I just read your mail...unfortunately all this 'PC' crap has run riot, & in some ways it's beneficial, obviously, but when children can't call a blackboard a blackboard any more, that's pc gone mad. It can limit the amount of words we use, therefore limiting the amount of thoughts we can have, think about it, & we have language with restrictions, which is just another means of control.

Personally, I'm of Irish descent, born in England with Scottish relatives too, but can I tell a traditionally funny joke about an Irishman an Englishman & a Scotsman? Can I hell! It's racist! What a load of crap!

Sorry, off me soapbox.

If you can come up with a way of making Superman joke none sexual, go for it. As for the American/Russian joke, which to me is completely harmless, as most Americans & Russians would agree, I think.
Unfortunately, we've had our mouths taped shut by faceless men in drab, grey suits who are dead inside & have their heads shoved so far up into the darkness of their posteriors, they can't see what's in front of their own faces. Their bowels! I mean, that's where they talk from...

Sorry, I'll shut up now, they're only jokes for Dogs sake!

Time Posted: April 1 2010 03:58 pm EDT
Last updated: April 1 2010 04:36 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: