You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: pfft
I have a great deal of respect for Tom and Scott, the countless former staff and admin and the current lot too.

What you believe it utterly immaterial.

Seems to me you think you have the right to dictate how other people express their opinions, and if it doesn't fit within whatever narrow parameters you operate in, then it is disrespectful.

What about all those bugs that are player specific, should the player not contact admin privately first before airing their grievance? Surely the rest of us don't need to know when the helix lottery failed. Isn't it disrespectful to air these personal game bugs in public? Well according to the world of Wani, it is.

And by the way, I have every right to criticise the absence of staff and admin. If they are supposed to be doing a job, yet they haven't logged in for a year....everyone should be critical of this.

It is basic common sense that absentee staff should be removed. Common sense which you clearly lack.

and the only reason I wish you would stop replying is that your replies are not constructive, they are simply banal rubbish.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 11 2015 12:46 am EST
Last updated: January 11 2015 07:45 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: