You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Vintar

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mine :)
In a kingdom ruled by a rude King, there were 3 thieves caught stealing from the king farm yard.

King: bring in the 1st thief
Guard: Aye, my king
King: what did he stole from me?
Guard: he stole 2 finger's of banana my lord.
King: grrrr, as a penalty, put those bananas inside his stomach trough his asshole (the king shouted)

The guards did as what the king ordered and the 1st thief shouted in pain and couldn't barely walk as he was pulled out by the guards away from the king's court.

Outside the court, the 2nd thief is worried and ask what was the penalty given by the King after seeing what happened to the 1st thief.

King: bring in the 2nd thief
Guard: Aye, my king

Now the 2nd thief is shaking, trembling and afraid as he was accompanied by the guards inside the king's court yard.

King: what did he stole from me?
Guard: he stole 3 unripe mango my lord.
King: grrrrr, as a penalty, put those mango's inside his stomach trough his asshole (the king shouted)

Upon hearing on what the penalty given, the 2nd thief burst in laughter rolling in the court's yard instead of being sorry. (everyone was shock of his reaction)

King: Why are you laughing instead of asking forgiveness, is the penalty just easy for you? (very angry)
2nd Thief: No my lord, the punishment given will be the worst thing that will happen to me my lord.
King: And why are you rolling in laughter?
2nd Thief: Because of the penalty my lord, i remember the 3rd Thief.
King: And what is funny about it?
2nd Thief: Nothing my lord, i just meet the 3rd thief outside your court. (as he stops laughing)
King: And what about him? (very mad and angry)
2nd Thief: I was laughing because He stole 5 RIPE JACKFRUIT from you my lord.

Time Posted: January 24 2013 10:38 pm EST
Last updated: January 24 2013 11:00 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: