You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_of_Kings

[+1] [-1]

Subject: well
the thing about it is no matter how big you make the top players, but lets say make it a top 40 in PBR or PPR. medals awarded (and lets say without any extra) would be 40 (top prize) and 1 (last place). and if you keep the medals for the towns as is right now for clans, then the last place player (if last is best he can ever do) would need 3 or 4 months to get himself a city. but if you take into consideration this fact (the last fact I mentioned) and you would cut the prices, lets say 1 or 2 medals per town, then the top players would only need 1 top place to own all the cities.

it should be, in my oppinion, a bit more balanced then this. even the GC shop is balanced with the TFs going on, everybody can get stuff there, if they put in the efford. not that Im saying to make the idea like the TFs, but a system like that needs to be worked out I believe, a system where it would not give all advantages to the top players right away? ugh, its been a long day and I cant even follow what I want to say, but I think this comes close

Time Posted: June 28 2012 03:56 pm EDT
Last updated: June 28 2012 05:01 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: