You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Angelis

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response again ...
Did that look as an attack to you as admin, did I say something offensive there, did I curse or undermine someone ?? I think not.

I pointed out that it is unfair towards me and others who know how to do things, to be considered cheaters because we can do something better the some, we have our methods of TF-ing, and the thing you don't get, is that I have explained myself in this before, and yet here I am again, aren't I .... now why is that ??

All you know about doing TF, I mean the ones that really know how to do them, came from me, and why ?? Because I was yet again accused of cheating, while I was busting my a** in TF, having a sore hand for a while after that ... and to no resolve, since I'm still being considered a cheat, even if the method has been proven, again and again.

It's the same thing with the Ven, there are methods and methods there too, known ones, unknown ones, and yet, people who do them still there they stand, doing it again and again .... I'm not a venner, but as things come by, and you see people complaining about it, and you see the resolve as well, I trust in the Admins that they did a good job a clearing things up for everyone, as I would want for anything done in this game.

I'm not one to repeat myself too many times, I told everything I know of this to the ones who asked, but if that is not enough, I can't do anything about it, now can I ?!? .... I've proven myself, and yet, only e few listen and remain objective in their thinking .... the ones who are and I respect, know who they are.

There's nothing more I can say to any of you, since some of you have your mind is made up.

Time Posted: June 9 2012 07:09 am EDT
Last updated: June 9 2012 07:58 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: