You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Lord_Downey

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I honestly did not expect . . .
. . . replies, but again I have to say that I do agree and understand that this is not one of the most 'loved' new aspects, in fact I think anybody who does actually like this may have a slight psychological problem (Sadomasochism), but it is here and I think it is probably the only 'demotional' aspect within the game. You underperform then you get demoted and as such have a lower pay status.

This reflects many aspects of life and brings to the game the idea of punishment for lack of activity.

You have relegation for poorly performing sports teams, you have winning lottery tickets that expire if not claimed, you can be demoted at work for being late once too often . . . all may have valid, acceptable and sympathetic justifications as to why, but nontheless the punishment normally stands.

Dont get me wrong, I hate it as much as most, but I do understand the 'big scheme' reasoning and it certainly motivates me to lumber at log in 'just in case' as well as consider the 'vacation mode' if I am intending on a break longer than a week . . . .

I also know of 'other' games where inactivity results in demotions so why should DW not have a similar aspect ?

Time Posted: September 22 2011 10:12 am EDT
Last updated: September 23 2011 10:26 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: