You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Intersting
You have changed ONION's karma +1.
You have changed ONION's karma +1.

I know clans will survive, strong clans always survive, after all the reals streng is in the unity. I know i will survive also, but sertanly i dont se any thing positive in this change per se, And i thing the game was realy hard before, and now will be harder and less fun, more frustrating to develop the characters cuz is not only the tax, is also the thing with the potions the lumber levels (felt didnt respond me if im on vacation for longer than a week do i lose my money in bank due taxation or my lumber levels?)

Demihtz makes a very reasonable analisis of the situation and the logical responds of ppl

"maybe there are admind think for update
1.many player won't save gold again
2.they will save to stones and gears
3.they won't trade their stuffs for gold again
4.stones will be rare in market
4.because the most valuable stone in dw are element and sapph (for cbr and cpr) so if we will go to cpr and cbr we must buy them by $$
5.more real money income to run DW

but this is will happen

1.noone want keep gold
2.no one sell their stuf again
3.market stop
4.non spender can't do much in game
5.many great non spender will stop plays dw
6.no more competitive again
7.many spender lost their friend
8.many spender will stop play dw too
9. so..."

And i Agree that this new updates are no thing good, and if any one like it (cuz you may not be as much upset as other put yet is not like "wow pretty update nice lest make it&quot why should this been inpoused to as.

Looks like a robery to me, very smart one..like "give me your money, spend it or trhow it out..but i dont whant any more gold in here, and you have to take it or leave the game cuz i give a dam every one opinion"...yea sound prety much like that from my position. I think that im going to wait..just cuz im courious, i will set my acount in vacation mode for a time, see how things change in that time and how evol. and if my friends decide that is time to leave i will probably leave with them.

We can always find other place to get together, so we can still have fun...

This kind of tuff are not hapening in wardor, may be i can reactive my acount there, that is if we deside to stay inside OGN.

ps Please no one get me wrong this time, im just remembering to all that ppl that like DW that Wardor is prety much the same, and we can go there for new fresh begining,
Also, if sudenly every one jump from here to there that will be a great demostration of how much we dislike the new conditions, and may be Felt desides to remove this updates...cuz i dont think he is gona impouse them in every other game and force ppl to leave ONG.

Time Posted: June 15 2011 11:13 pm EDT
Last updated: June 16 2011 10:29 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: