You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Thanks for
a detailed explanation. the first one sounds terrible extreme, and some staff members give me and my friends a bad time in chat just for doing things that even you concider normal. It seems to be that even some of them got the same Extreme perseption that i got. Goot nto know that still there is some freedom at least to say hi or send a hug to a friend.

Now about me beeing obsese with being a bartender... well it seems to be that you have been out of chat a long time Nate, last few monts if i have been bartender for 1 hour was to much. And about my egotism, well unlike many ppl i feel very confidence about my self in every thing i do, i have no fear to express what i though and i dont care if im wrong or right i express my self like i belive, im sure and defend my position with my arguments until some one prove me wrong with better argumenst and a proper response, cuz after all im realy fleaxible when instead of impousing ppl explain first and act later.

I do notice that i dont handle hwell some thing that in your culture/society and in this game seems to be necesary.. Hipocrecy.

i have been told by several ppl to change my way to express and not be "so direct or so agresive", change my words and go a little arround the bushes to get ppl were i what to lead them.

Well i thank the ppl that tell me that, cus for them seems to be very usefull to speaking with ppl that dont handle well the trues when are told.

and about true. Im speaking more in the philosophical concept. The true is my very oun perception of the reality i experiment and comunicate.

there will always be ppl with diferent perseptions of some thing, so it will bring controvercy and debate,

In my opinion i had doubts, some have been clarify and others confirmed.

thanks for taking the time to provide me with a mature and more clear responce.

one more thing.
this line..
I know kids play his game, is the little (like if they were so pure and innocent) the part I don’t buy
you quoted it out of contects. if you reed well you will se that is not directed to the staff, is directed to some pple that always live complaining about the kids beeing in the chat, just because the kids anojed them and now seems to care a lot about the kids that play this.

have a great day.

Time Posted: May 22 2011 03:39 am EDT
Last updated: May 22 2011 03:39 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: