You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: lol
cristal clear lol, but..to clarify some thing...

I have only insulted one person in this game and was as a prank joke..and i apology a lot cuz i was really sorry, and still im.

But with that exeption..i dont bother in insult any one, insult are for rude ppl that doesn have any right in what they are saying... I use the ugly true instead, the true that you (general you, not you you) know is true and hurt.
Is funny but ppl lie to them self so much this days that you just have to figuer out a ugly true about them self to make them cry like a scared baby.

And if you dont like to ppl speack about your BF thats cool with me. And also told you long a go that if you wanna say some thing to me use [mail].

Just for the record...i dont insult insult ppl..I goofe arround with some ppl, like Link, FF, Shadow Puppy, Sting, Papa Smuf etc..but all us know we are goofing arround so we dont take any thing serious..in a metter of fact..i think we are training to ignore insults.

and just to please you..cuz it seem that it make you pisst of some how..(girl you need to go out and party Edulahin style so you can get out of you that much grumpiness) i will re edit the crying part in the post...Happy?

Time Posted: May 17 2011 02:43 pm EDT
Last updated: May 17 2011 03:10 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: