You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Jumm
I dindt knew that my english was so bad. let me put it in more simple words to see if you understend now..

A: Every one knows that im an emotive person that likes to express freely in chat. By huggin, kissing, spanking, punching etc... specialy cuz cubans do a lot of gestures and some times is more important for us that a friedn send you a hug when your feeling down that a nice speach.. SO Im afraind to get in chat and accidentaly let my self go forgot the rules and be my self..the true thing is ..Now i cant be my self like i am due rules, and must pretend to be some one else if i wanna stay in chat and have conversations.

B: The rate of matures convesations in the local chat is realy low. Kids wih their games, grown ups with our games ppl with their silly RPS in local that every one seems to hate now, bring life to the Local Chat.

C: For now, and i have been whatching a lot with out talking..CHAT IS TERRIBLE BORING and MONOTONE

D: I dont see a reazon that convince me that doing this kind of changes is a good idea, and good for the game.

E: Im making fun of those that think are "Too mature" to chare the chat with kids, when i haven seen any of them having a serious conversation in more than 200 days.

F: Im expresing my opinions freely while i can still do it here in foros.

D: make fun of the idea that one day we are speaking about having an adult chat room and now what we have is a Frozen chat with lot of more boudrys and Staff that is comanded to take inmediate actions.

Better now...

Ah, one more thing..

I think that "Most people that have a working brain will know what is allowed and what is not allowed" must know also that if you used to doo all the time what was not bad yesterday, and now is not allowed, you are in great danger to fail in fulfiling the new law.

Like if a religious guy that loves to pry now your forvide him to pry.

The staf takes Extremes law changes, geting back to the OLD Good days thats sound terrible boring to me. I cant be happy, I feel like a Jew fleeing the Gestapo, just cuz i like to kiss the girl that is my Ingame GF or make a magic trik for my ingame mother in the local chat..

Is like a prison..You can only talk like that to your mother during the visit time in the RP Chat. Like if im goint to cal my mother in game or mail her just so say her..hey lest go to RP chat to give you a hug.

Is simple now i have to take also my chit chat to mail and chat bar just cuz some one vant handle or diference who is abusing of liberties.

Is more clear now Nate, showld i try to send it you this in spanish in mail so you can translate it yourself?

What ever help to Improve comunication, after all it seems that im more interested in tell you my opinion that you in understend it.

have a great day.

Time Posted: May 17 2011 02:17 am EDT
Last updated: May 17 2011 08:33 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: