You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Darggie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My Contest Entry
Well, I wasn't sure if I wanted to enter the contest. I know someone who I would really like to be my valentine, but I don't know if they would or not. I'm usually not to shy of a person, very out going and silly. But sometimes, like when I considered asking the person to be my valentine, I just can't bring myself to do it.

So this contest entry, is actually also my request for the beautiful young lady who I have fond feelings for. If she turns me down, well that's okay, I expect that really.

------------------------------------------------------------
Contest Entry. The first poem isn't my work. But the following letter/poem/thing-a-mah-bob is.

A poem: Standing by- by Brittani Kokko

Standing by,
All the way.
Here to help you through your day.

Holding you up,
When you are weak,
Helping you find what it is you seek.

Catching your tears,
When you cry.
Pulling you through when the tide is high.

Just being there,
Through thick and thin,
All just to say, you are my friend.

------------------------------------------------------------
I chose the above poem because of my feelings toward my friends, and this friend is particular. All my friends I charise and love, these are things I do for them all.

I don't know if the person who I intend this to be about knows it is about her, but she does I want her to know that I care about her deeply, and know her as a true and great friend. While oceans are in between us, feelings are unclear. I don't know how things could work, if two became one, I tell myself they probably won't. But knowing they won't, and making the feelings stop, just can't be done with an irrational heart.

Your words and feelings I wish to hear. but truely you don't have to speak, because I can hear your heartbeat. Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink, You don't have to cover up how you feel when you're in love. I'll always know I'm not enough to even make you think.

But you don't have to think, just act, just speak your mind and heart and tell me please, Will you be my valentine?

Time Posted: February 14 2011 06:16 am EST
Last updated: February 14 2011 06:30 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: