You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

*Rinoa*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Simple-minded opinion. (aka get ready to read)
There is both interest in getting big and small prizes, which is only natural, for different reasons. Ones who vote for big ones want to get something worthy and hope for quality of the prizes, ones who vote for smaller prizes desire more the quantity, to ensure that everyone (even themselves, if possible) get some prize.

I would vote for the big prizes, however. I would personally be lot happier to receive laptop rather than a dw mug. There are also lot more people like me who don't consider dw as life and wouldn't find any use in shirt with dw logo, rather than as a good rag. Though some people would disagree... Back to the point: It would be nice to reward the ones that are good gamers with something that is worth of their time. True, that would make it hard for most players to win it and many will complain of those who pay a lot already in the game and get to reap the rewards, but heck - they deserve a little something, at least for their dedication. Also, if I may add, I believe many more players will be ready to give out personal data (such as home address and such) if they received some big prize. Long live privacy issues and paranoic people.

As for combining prizes, it might even be the best idea yet. You will have more happy players that way. And everyone knows the rules - best get the good ol' big prizes, other succers get the small prizes. Everyone is thrilled, everyone is happy. Any kind of attention counts. *shuts up and drinks from her Pretty Pony cup*

Time Posted: July 3 2010 06:58 am EDT
Last updated: July 3 2010 12:36 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: