You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

*Rinoa*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Now that's too much for developers to handle
I'd be surprised if you manage to beg out any of these suggestions. It's a good idea to try and find a way to balance out the economy, I'm up for it. But this game doesn't follow the ''completelly free'' concept of playing, lol. They are not ashamed to admit that their goal is actually - money. Newbies are not a problem, it is clear. But it is sad that no one really stays anymore. Not like back when you could actually SPEND your gold for something WORTHY. In real wolrd, customers are important, potentional customers even more. The latter make the base of every good company's strategic plan. Of course developers and such want money. But they have to have something good to offer. Now, with the game being as it is, lot of potentional customers leave far too soon because A) they got bored of the game or B) they got bored of the gold they have which they can not use. Smart ones realize they have to pay money to make some progress in the game, but not many are even willing to stay in the game. I had a friend who is a game developer who I invited to the game for quite selfish reasons - he ALWAYS creates damn strong characters, in any game. He is known to spend lots of money in games, since he believes in good ideas, good stories and games that know how to keep good players. He left in 3 weeks. I brought this up because I know he spent about 7000 $ in games so far. If I recall the reasons why he gave up well - ''You kidding? I don't plan to pay for some game just so I could suck up to someone later. I want to be able to PLAY and meet good people. And, of course, duel against good players. I saw few good men, but others are just boring spammers. No one says nothing good, or does anything smart. Now, back to WoW, you know I just reached level...'' and so on and so on. There are good people here, too. Good old players. Most are gone for this or that reason, and I don't plan to get into it. I miss some, some I don't. It's only natural. But too many have left. However, that wouldn't be such a problem if the game could at least make newbies stay. Does this game need a way to attract newbies to stay - for heavens sake YES!

I'm not saying your idea is bad, bugger. But it will fail.

Time Posted: July 3 2010 06:40 am EDT
Last updated: July 4 2010 03:30 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: