You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

techezee

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I've stated before
The best way to balance prices is to advertise on this site. You will continue to lose people if something isn't done. Ultra Subby is the only real benefit but is too high priced in US dollars and so are 90% of all the specials. Although I'm not poor and I can afford these things, why oh why would I pay this for a flashgame that is comparitively higher than anyothers online now. If it's the time consumption of the owner" meaning he has to make money because it consumes mass amounts of time to up keep this game", make money through advertising products on this site. More money to be made, another idea is to stop this relentless scams of selling items at astronomical prices in the market. I'm all in agreement for keeping paying customers happy but you've lost more than half of those who where playing because of the constant changes after one dows pay these high prices and now noone can keep up with the prices being set. Who wants to play a game that the only thing they can do is be farmed. The strong players just say it's part of the game but face it, with out newbies and veterans continue play, there is no game at all now is there?

No Signature

Time Posted: June 27 2010 09:07 pm EDT
Last updated: June 27 2010 09:07 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: