You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Havenn_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Time to Go
Damon cursed under his breath as the fire erupted around him. "Damn Gryphon!" He flitted down a tiny path and came to the edge of the tree, spying the castle in the background, by now the fire was raging. Damon wrapped his cloak around his face and burst through the fire, quickly taking off the scortched fabric and stamping out the embers.

Kaige's eyes widen at Rogue and she hurriedly looks back to Boudicca, trying to find some source of friendship. "I....It came so fast...." She closed her eyes and tried to remember. "It was in the forest....and killed my horse..." Her eyes saddened and she looked up as her sister Sable and Lithia walked in.

"Very friendly, threatening a young vampiress that cant even defend herself." Lithia stood, fully healed, anger and disgust in her eyes. "The beast is southwest of this tavern." She pointed into the trees "There's a small clearing, thats where I left it last."

Sable took a step towards Kaige, fear covered her features as she looked over her younger sister.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 25 2010 12:07 pm EDT
Last updated: June 25 2010 10:00 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: